Here are the headlines for Monday, July 10, 2023.

suffolk times

Riverhead wide receiver is top college rookie

Local writer explores beach town drama

Hetou News Review

All-Stars continue World Series pursuit with knockout win

Riverhead wide receiver is best rookie

shelter island reporter

A bright, thriving island tradition: Crowds gather on Crescent Beach for the annual fireworks display

Shelter Island Data: July 10, 2023

north fork

growing legacy

A Minute From the North Fork: Hallock State Park Preserve

Checklist: Travel to Europe without leaving the North Fork

south fork

Fashion Fun Zone: Play dress-up with designer Alex Vinash

2023 Hamptons Summer Wish List for Families

South Fork Stories: The Pure Soul of Thelma Cabrera


According to the Bureau of Meteorology, there is a 70% chance of showers and thunderstorms today, with cloudy conditions and a maximum temperature close to 81 degrees. National Weather Service. Tonight, there is a 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms, partly cloudy with a low around 69 degrees.

The daily update is a briefing on what is happening in the North Fork and Shelter Island.

​Daily updates delivered directly to your inbox every weekday morning Subscribe to our newsletter.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *